SPIRITUAL PRAYERS

Monday, January 5, 2015

THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF THIS! THEY SAY SHE'S NUTS! BUT DO YOU?: Woman Confesses To Brutally Stabbing Her Mother Due To Satanic Curses



Tennessee woman Katie Nichols stunned local news reporters covering a stabbing when she confessed to having committed the crime to cameras, claiming her mother was the leader of a satanic cult.  Scroll down for the video  "The satanic cult in this city has been casting satanic spells on me for three, four days. I'm exhausted. I came home and found out my mom was the ringleader and was trying to kill my daughter," Nichols calmly told a WVLT reporter after returning to the scene of the crime.  "I had to kill her - she was going to kill both of us. She was so powerful, I had no idea - I had no idea that my mother was that powerful"  she added.  Nichols was arrested shortly after the confession, while the victim remains in intensive care.



 The woman expressed regret that she had not managed to kill her mother, insinuating that her being the 'Antichrist' saved her from the wounds.  "When I left, she was still breathing," Nichols told the startled reporter. "I stabbed her three times and she should have died. She was still breathing. I don't know what happened to her afterwards or where they took her, but she was the Antichrist - she did not die."  "She had symbolic representations of my death, my daughter's death, every nuclear explosion that was supposed to happen - that's not going to now. Because all of the satanic cult has been rounded up and killed now."  Nichols was reportedly moved to Knox County Jail and charged with attempted first degree murder and kidnapping.
Blogger Widgets